Finally I am able to buy cryptocurrency through my bank in Spain

Mendy

Dec 30, 2022
I am an account holder of BBVA (Barcelona Branch) I have been trying to buy cryptocurrency for a couple of months. It was not easy task though. But finally they approved me to buy cryptocurrency by using my existing bank account. One thing is very important and I would like to mention is that their bank rules and regulation depend on area to area or sometime state to state in Spain to buy cryptocurrency. There are several banks in Spain that are not supporting cryptocurrency transaction. And there are some other banks that asks lot of documents which is really hassle to collect. Still now it is not fully functional like other European countries in regards buying or selling cryptocurrency through the existing bank account. But the banker of BBVA informed me that it will be fully functional in Spain within few months. I am an account holder of BBVA (Barcelona Branch) I have been trying to buy cryptocurrency for a couple of months. It was not easy task though. But finally they approved me to buy cryptocurrency by using my existing bank account. One thing is very important and I would like to mention is that their bank rules and regulation depend on area to area or sometime state to state in Spain to buy cryptocurrency. There are several banks in Spain that are not supporting cryptocurrency transaction. And there are some other banks that asks lot of documents which is really hassle to collect. Still now it is not fully functional like other European countries in regards buying cryptocurrency. But the banker informed me that it will be fully functional in Spain within few months. It is crucial to arrange or collect the necessary supporting documents from the cryptocurrency company for wire transfer or for using the credit card transaction. Anyway it was nice experience to buy cryptocurrency by bank wire transfer. And thanks to the crypto company to provide me the supporting documents in order to wire transfer.

Reactions: Reda