How does the future of crypto look like?

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
Not at all, I don't think there will be a bubble or collapse in the crypto market. The longer answer is that, if you're thinking about it from a purely financial perspective, it's unlikely that we'll see a crash like we did in 2000 or 2008. The reason for this is because cryptocurrencies are not tied to a single company or industry. They have applications across multiple industries, including finance, healthcare and even retail.

So when one sector begins to suffer, other sectors can pick up the slack and keep the growth of cryptocurrency steady. That said, there are definitely some risks involved with investing in any type of asset—including cryptocurrencies—and if you're not careful (or if you invest too much), there's always an opportunity for things to go wrong.

In terms of real-world examples: I used to work at a startup before joining Quora as an engineer. During my time there, we were experiencing rapid growth month after month—and then suddenly we weren't growing anymore! We were losing money every month as our expenses exceeded our revenue stream by about 10%. And since this was my first time experiencing something like this.

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022
This is debatable as the answer is neither here or there. There are those who believe that there will be a bubble, while others are convinced that there won't be. In my opinion, I believe there will be a bubble in the crypto market because it is still fairly new and there are no real regulations to stop people from investing in it.

Additionally, there are many people who have made money off of cryptocurrencies and they want to see their investments continue to grow. As more people invest in cryptocurrencies, the value of these currencies increases which causes prices to rise further thus creating more interest in them from investors who hope to make money off of them as well.

This cycle continues until people start losing interest in cryptocurrencies which causes their value to drop significantly causing many investors to lose money on their investments causing them to sell off their stocks at discounted prices causing other investors' stocks prices to fall as well thus leading them to sell off their stocks at discounted prices as well creating a vicious cycle known as "panic selling."