How to know if it is worth buying a property abroad

Natalia Mejia

Nov 8, 2022

The index reveals which are the countries in which the real estate market offers the best returns for foreign investors who, in addition, can settle or apply for citizenship.

The index takes into account some 30 parameters and more than 300 data to compare 16 different home purchase programs for foreigners around the world.

Thus, factors such as:

The quality of life in each country and its GDP
The minimum amount of real estate investment or potential rental income, plus associated property costs
Real estate holding period and ease of sale
residency requirements
The possibility of doing the operation with cryptocurrencies

flyingkiwiguy

Sep 18, 2022
Portugal
The index reveals which are the countries in which the real estate market offers the best returns for foreign investors who, in addition, can settle or apply for citizenship.

The index takes into account some 30 parameters and more than 300 data to compare 16 different home purchase programs for foreigners around the world.
What index?

Reactions: Reda

mariamelo2020

Nov 15, 2022
The contribution has been very good, all the information is quite complete, real estate is a very important aspect in the economy and these strategies make us grow greatly

syedm12

Nov 8, 2022
The fact that there is less volatility than you would find in other financial markets is one of the many benefits of purchasing an investment property abroad. Property investment has shown to be more stable than the stock market, where share purchases and sales happen instantly.
Also keep in mind that there is always demand for real estate. The lack of housing, the expanding population of the world, and the rise in tourism to the Costa Blanca are a few of the factors causing this constant demand.
It is always worth buying property in abroad for lifetime.

faizan1024

Nov 8, 2022
I think that certain factors should be consider when buying a real estate in abroad.
Firstly, the population should be check. The population rate should be high. Then, the rate of our real estate will be high and demand will increase.

Secondly, we should check the country's GDP. The country is going towards progress or not? If country's currency remain stable, Then we can buy real estate in abroad.

Thirdly, We should also consider rental and homes demand. If this demand is high and the rents are also high, then we can think to buy real estate in abroad.

These above factors, I think should be consider when buying a real estate in abroad.

mari_08

Nov 15, 2022

Thus, factors such as:

The minimum amount of real estate investment or potential rental income, plus associated property costs
residency requirements
excellent information very helpful follow the recommendations indicated here, good post keep uploading this great content is of great help

usama704

Nov 11, 2022
It is worthy to buy a property abroad, This year many Pakistanis buy property in United Arab Emirates.They invest in real estate to make some assets and increase the profit therefore many investors are investing in abroad properties.

greatshot

Nov 8, 2022
In my point of view, many factors must be taken into account when making a decision of this type of purchase, it depends a lot on the country where you are going to buy, even the taxes that are paid in the country where you plan to make that investment, but always in the long term a property is an excellent idea to invest money

marilyn hayley

Nov 10, 2022
Buying a private property abroad depends on which country you are in.... There are countries where it is more affordable to rent an apartment or a house where they end up having less expenses than if they bought an apa or a house... the salaries are enough to comfortably pay a rent but the salary is not so accessible as to pay a house quickly without getting into trouble with the bank for years to be able to cancel the total of your home... and other countries where renting is crazy and it is better to buy your apartment and you end up paying it more quickly with the bank... so let's say that everything depends on the real estate you get and the economic capacity of each person in the country they are in.

Reactions: Reda

vikum

Nov 11, 2022
I believe that buying a property abroad is worth it. It can be a good investment for the future. To know that, you can hear the experience of someone who has bought a property abroad.

jamespepper754

Nov 15, 2022
It has many useful points. We can get a good idea about the real estate market. We are clear about investing abroad. Stock Market,. Considering the impact of factors such as projects and tourism. So buying foreign property is a good investment.

MTecH21

Nov 15, 2022

Thus, factors such as:

residency requirements
The quality of life in each country and its GDP is by far the most important factor here.

Nov 18, 2022
I think that certain factors should be consider when buying a real estate in abroad.
Firstly, the population should be check. The population rate should be high. Then, the rate of our real estate will be high and demand will increase.

Secondly, we should check the country's GDP. The country is going towards progress or not? If country's currency remain stable, Then we can buy real estate in abroad.

Thirdly, We should also consider rental and homes demand. If this demand is high and the rents are also high, then we can think to buy real estate in abroad.

These above factors, I think should be consider when buying a real estate in abroad.

Nov 18, 2022

Anabe

Nov 18, 2022
As with all investments, there is some risk when investing in property. However, you can minimise this risk while maximising profit by making an intelligent investment. A smart property investment generates lucrative returns and can provide you with a reliable stream of income throughout your time owning your property.

ApS_02

Nov 21, 2022

Thus, factors such as:

residency requirements
There are some other resources that can help you too, you need to try to be a detective and investigate online how long someone has been trying to sell a house. You want to know if a house has been on the market for years (per a "date targeted" google search, a listing on OLX that shows the initial ad date, a google maps street view showing real estate sale signs at the time they drove through the area, etc).

martin baez

Nov 21, 2022
I am about to buy a property abroad and reading the comments helped me a lot to make my decision! Thanks for your opinions!

Carolhaman

Nov 28, 2022
Its worthy..I bought an estate an year ago and right now its my greatest investment and I cant regret.