What's your favorite dividend-paying stock?

Sam007

Sep 14, 2022
What's your favorite dividend-paying stock?
My favorite dividend-paying stock is Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). I have been following the company since I was in college and think it's a great way to invest. They've been around for almost 20 years—longer than my entire life!—and they continue to grow at an incredible rate.

They've got a unique business model that is both innovative and profitable, which means they have a lot of room for growth. And since their business model relies on delivering products to customers quickly and easily, they're always looking for ways to innovate further.

Amazon also has an incredible customer service team that is known for going above and beyond when dealing with customers' needs, no matter how big or small those needs might be. When you buy something from Amazon, you can rest assured knowing that someone will be there if anything goes wrong with your order or if there's any confusion about what you ordered or why it didn't arrive when expected (which rarely happens).

Another reason why I love Amazon as an investment is because of how transparent the company is with its finances—they actually publish quarterly earnings reports online so anyone can see what's happening behind closed doors.