American Bank

Elon45

Dec 23, 2022
My credit card has been suspended because I was working in the field of forex, and when I last took profits, I was informed by the bank's support team that the credit card had been suspended for violating the conditions of affiliation with the bank, and I have no knowledge of these conditions. What should I do now?

• Wow
Reactions: Reda

Reda

May 30, 2022
First try to understand the specific conditions that you have violated. The bank should have provided you with information about the specific conditions that have been violated, as well as any steps that you can take to resolve the issue. THRY MAY SENT YOU DETAILS IN EMAIL.

If you are unsure about the specific conditions that you have violated, or if you do not feel that you have violated any of the conditions .you may want to contact the bank's support team to try to get more information. It is possible that there has been a misunderstanding or that there is some other issue that needs to be resolved.
Once you have a better understanding of the situation, you may be able to take steps to resolve the issue and get your credit card reinstated. This could involve providing additional information to the bank, or taking other actions as needed to demonstrate that you are in compliance with the conditions of affiliation and forex trading.
In the meantime, it is important to be mindful of any other credit cards or accounts that you may have with the bank, as any issues with your credit card could potentially impact these other accounts as well. If you are unable to resolve the issue and get your credit card reinstated, you may need to consider other options for managing your finances, such as obtaining a new credit card from a different bank or using alternative forms of payment.