Biggest winter ever in crypto.?

Katarina

Sep 18, 2022
With even the us stock market being In A pickle that it's in right now crypto as a hedge against it does not seem to perform that well in the grand scheme of things it just be the hedge everybody is making it out to be but currently it's in I think one of its biggest winters granted there are a good few success stories even right now and when you that acknowledge its based on my just replace the current financal system somewhere down the line but what are your thoughts on how long this current winter it's very market will last.

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022
With even the us stock market being In A pickle that it's in right now crypto as a hedge against it does not seem to perform that well in the grand scheme of things it just be the hedge everybody is making it out to be but currently it's in I think one of its biggest winters granted there are a good few success stories even right now and when you that acknowledge its based on my just replace the current financal system somewhere down the line but what are your thoughts on how long this current winter it's very market will last.
True. The crypto industry has been bearish for far too long. If something doesn't happen in the economy soon, things will get nasty.