Do you think it's important to own at least one high yield dividend stock in your portfolio?

Baldric

Sep 22, 2022
Do you think it's important to own at least one high yield dividend stock in your portfolio?

Sam007

Sep 14, 2022
Yes, I do. There are several reasons why I believe this. To start, it's good for your financial health to have some money coming in on a regular basis. High-yield stocks will help you pay your bills and keep up with life's expenses, which can be hard when you're just getting started.

Plus, if you're young and have no idea what your career path is going to look like five years from now, having some extra income coming in can help cushion the blow of any unexpected changes that might occur.

Another reason why I think it's important to own at least one high yield dividend stock is because they're easy to buy and sell. If you're ever in need of cash or want to take out some money from your investment portfolio (which is always a good idea), then high-yield stocks are a great place to start because they're not as volatile as other types of investments like stocks or bonds—and thus won't take as big a hit when you sell them off.