How did you find the beginning of your career?

Kevin_mat

Sep 14, 2022
How did you find the beginning of your career?
I think the beginning of my career was a bit of a fluke, but I'm not complaining. I had always been interested in video games, but I didn't know how to get into the industry.

One day I saw an ad for a job at a local gaming studio and thought, "What the heck? Why not?" So I applied for it and got it, and then everything else fell into place from there. It was actually pretty easy.

After years of working at that studio and learning about the industry, I decided to go back to school and get a degree in Computer Science. At that point, I was ready for something new. So when another opportunity came along to work in tech, I took it! The rest is history.

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022
I've found that when you're starting out in your career, it's really easy to get caught up in the minutiae of what you're doing. You want to get things right, and you want people to like what you do.

When I first started working as a freelance writer and editor, I was constantly getting lost in my own headspace and thinking about whether or not this was something people would want to read or watch.

Alex B.

Sep 18, 2022
Started out as a grade school teacher got to better position and diversified my investment and got a lawyer and most importantly I got a mentor along the way that taught me the loop holes to always jump.at the right investment opportunities if everything checks out.