How do you think digitalization has changed the way people handle their finances?

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
How do you think digitalization has changed the way people handle their finances?

Jeremy

May 31, 2022
Personally, I think digitalization has changed the way people handle their finances in a lot of ways. I think it's made people feel less powerful and more vulnerable, which is why they're so eager to share what they've learned with others.

I think that people have been more open about how they manage their money because digitalization has made it easier for them to do so. There are so many great services out there that make it possible for you to track your spending, but also to see where you're spending too much and make changes if necessary.

Digitalization has also made it easier for you to find out if someone else is doing better than you at managing their money—and I think this is one of the main reasons why people feel more vulnerable when it comes to finances: they want to know if they're doing better than others!

This can be bad news if someone else is doing better than you at managing their money, because then you'll feel like less valuable than them (and maybe even start questioning if they deserve more than you do). But if someone else is doing worse than you at managing their money… well then maybe there's hope.