How long do you think it will take for cryptocurrency to go mainstream?

Kevin_mat

Sep 14, 2022

Is it a fad? A new way of doing business? Or is it the future?

Sam007

Sep 14, 2022
I think it will take a while for cryptocurrency to go mainstream. I've been following cryptocurrencies for about 6 years now, and I'm always surprised by how many people don't know about them or have never heard of them.

This is partly because of the technology itself, cryptocurrencies are relatively new and complicated, and they aren't easy to understand. People also have a lot of fear surrounding them because they're new, so many potential users don't want to risk investing in something that could fail.

There are a lot of barriers for people who want to use crypto and invest in cryptos, but once these barriers are overcome and more people start using crypto, it will become more mainstream.

Felix Hans

Sep 14, 2022
Crypto is already mainstream. You're just a conservative if you can't see that. I know what you're thinking: crypto is so volatile, and it's so hard to use, and there are so many scams. But guess what? That's all changing.

The volatility of crypto is actually getting less volatile (and even approaching the stability of fiat currencies), and the ease of use is getting easier every day. Cryptocurrency will no longer be a niche concern for nerds—it will be as ubiquitous as email or Facebook or Instagram.

And don't get me started on all the scams! Sure, there are some scams out there. But any good entrepreneur knows that you should never be afraid of risk, because taking risks is how you succeed in life! Risk = Reward.

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022

Is it a fad? A new way of doing business? Or is it the future?
Cryptocurrency is the future. There's no question about it. Cryptocurrency is a new way of doing business, and it has been for years now. It's still not mainstream, but it will be soon enough.

It will go mainstream when people begin to recognize cryptocurrency as a legitimate asset class and invest in it as such. The first step toward this is educating people on what cryptocurrency is and why they should invest in it. This means explaining what cryptocurrencies are, how to use them effectively, and how they can benefit you personally or professionally.