How often do you recommend that investors review their portfolios?

Kevin_mat

Sep 14, 2022
I recommend that investors review their portfolios once a month. This is a good way to keep yourself on track, and it ensures that you're not neglecting your investments. It's also a good way to see how your portfolio is doing over time, so you can see if any changes need to be made to how you invest your money.

In real life, I think my recommendation is true because in the current economic climate, it's really important that people have a good idea of where their finances stand at all times. This allows them to make better decisions about what they should do with their money and how much risk they're willing to take on in order for them to reach their financial goals.

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022
How often do you recommend that investors review their portfolios?
It's difficult to say how often investors should review their portfolios, because it depends on the situation.

If you're a beginner investor, I wouldn't recommend reviewing your portfolio more than once a year. You don't want to scare yourself into making rash decisions if you're still learning about investing.

As an experienced investor, however, I'd recommend reviewing your portfolio every few months. This will allow you to keep tabs on the changes in your investments and see how those changes are affecting your overall portfolio by looking at trends over time.

Alex B.

Sep 18, 2022
As often as possible. Especially try your best to atleast look into it after two weeks and keep a tab on the way the markets you've invested in or are linked to other markets are responding. If your conviction and research are right your portfolio will survive short terms choppiness.