My finance, crypto and country banking experience

techien

Feb 19, 2023
I have been a customer of Equity Bank Kenya for several years, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the level of service and innovation that they offer. The bank's commitment to meeting the unique needs of its customers is commendable, and I have always felt valued and respected as a customer.
One of the things that I appreciate most about Equity Bank is their mobile banking platform, Equitel. It is extremely convenient and user-friendly, allowing me to perform a wide range of transactions from the comfort of my own home. I can easily check my account balances, transfer money, pay bills, and purchase airtime, all with just a few clicks on my phone.
But what really stands out to me is Equity Bank's recent introduction of cryptocurrency trading. As a cryptocurrency enthusiast, I have always struggled to find a reliable and secure platform to buy and sell digital assets. But with Equity Bank's partnership with Luno, I can now buy and sell popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum using my credit card or bank transfer.
Overall, I would highly recommend Equity Bank Kenya to anyone looking for a reliable and innovative financial institution. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and cutting-edge technology makes them a standout in the industry.