No crypto Bangladesh banks

MTecH21

Nov 15, 2022
I am from Bangladesh. My bank has no service of crypto currency.It is not available in my country
Bro, try finding some crypto exchanges that will send crypto to your card/bank account, banks In Serbia don't deal with crypto either but there are exchanges.

ApS_02

Nov 21, 2022
I am from Bangladesh. My bank has no service of crypto currency.It is not available in my country
The United States, the United Kingdom and Australia are the three top countries that have adapted to crypto. Countries like India and Pakistan are also in the race of the fastest growing crypto nations. Despite such expansion and recognition across the world, Bangladesh is yet to accept it, and crypto is still illegal here. Nonetheless, the people of Bangladesh have also shown their fair share of interest in cryptocurrency.

shashika077

Nov 20, 2022
it's not a big surprise, I am from Sri Lanka and our country also does not provide this service so you need to do some internet job and earn money from there. after that, you can invest that money to buy some crypto. but you need to work hard because online earning sites pay small amounts of cash. in my experience, I made my first 10$ in 14 days. I worked to sites and withdraw my money to one e-wallet.

jamespepper754

Nov 15, 2022
I think that certain factors should be consider when buying a real estate in abroad.
Firstly, the population should be check. The population rate should be high. Then, the rate of our real estate will be high and demand will increase.

Secondly, we should check the country's GDP. The country is going towards progress or not? If country's currency remain stable, Then we can buy real estate in abroad.

Thirdly, We should also consider rental and homes demand. If this demand is high and the rents are also high, then we can think to buy real estate in abroad.

These above factors, I think should be consider when buying a real estate in abroad.

deshboy

Nov 24, 2022
The United States, the United Kingdom and Australia are the three top countries that have adapted to crypto. Countries like India and Pakistan are also in the race of the fastest growing crypto nations. Despite such expansion and recognition across the world, Bangladesh is yet to accept it, and crypto is still illegal here. Nonetheless, the people of Bangladesh have also shown their fair share of interest in cryptocurrency.