our local Ethiopia bank and crypto

gurmesa

Nov 28, 2022
in our country which means in Ethiopia, there are soo many local banks but there is some defect for crypto, and online it does not work with them I don't know how long it would take but I think it will be solved. the main reason for this problem is government: government is the main reason it is because it does not allow the country which attached to crypto and bitcoin and also that work online the second reason is the bank's independence it does not depend on himself it depends on the government idea so this is the main reason for our bank

yujkfs

Dec 5, 2022
in our country which means in Ethiopia, there are soo many local banks but there is some defect for crypto, and online it does not work with them I don't know how long it would take but I think it will be solved. the main reason for this problem is government: government is the main reason it is because it does not allow the country which attached to crypto and bitcoin and also that work online the second reason is the bank's independence it does not depend on himself it depends on the government idea so this is the main reason for our bank
I live in Venezuela and here we have the same problem

meme boy

Dec 5, 2022
same problem here

Rafael castro

Dec 12, 2022
Muito bom , em todos locais do mundo necessitamos de um banco local , pois a maioria é digital não que seja mais difícil, mais um banco local igual de vocês melhoraria 100%

charuni

Dec 13, 2022
Muito bom , em todos locais do mundo necessitamos de um banco local , pois a maioria é digital não que seja mais difícil, mais um banco local igual de vocês melhoraria 100% whyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa