The best working business is when you are the first customer of yourself

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 18, 2022

The best working business is when you are the first customer of yourself​

6.jpeg

The businesses which was founded by people who met «unsolved» problems and solved it - usually the best.
Crua Outdoors is one of them! Founder of company was facing all his life the problem of uncomfort while having time in expeditions - it was hot, cold, bright and noisy.

Team of Crua Outdoors creating tents that deliver comfort the way you want. These guys are happy when their tribe is happy.
They integrate cutting-edge design practices with the best materials, sturdy but lightweight support structures, and the most up-to-date insulation technology.

As a result you have a highly engineered, weatherproof environment that you can rely on. Now you have own cocoon in the great outdoors.

The main fabric they use for tents - Crua's DuraBreathe™ microfiber-dense fabric which is resisting the conductive flow of heat, and while the lining may be super thin, it does a great job of keeping the heat generated by you and your camping companions.

Now Crua Outdoors are crowdfunding and you could become one of the investors who will find a comfort at the most uncomfortable places.

Jeremy

May 31, 2022
Sure thing. The idea of being the first customer of your own business is just awesome. It ensures that you are constantly testing and improving your product or service. Additionally, it shows potential customers that you are passionate about what you do and are willing to use your own products or services. This can be a great way to build trust with potential customers.

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
Exactly. I'm a huge fan of the idea that you can solve unsolvable problems. In fact, I think it's one of the reasons I love my job so much. I get to work with people who are passionate about what they do and who want to make a difference in the world. And not just any kind of difference—a real one. One where people feel seen, heard, and understood by their communities and their companies.

That's why Crua Outdoors is such an exciting company! They're solving an issue that I don't think many people have even thought about before: how to make sure that people feel comfortable while they're out in nature.

And they've done it in such a creative way: by creating tents that deliver comfort no matter what kind of environment you're in! Now, wherever you go camping or hiking or exploring (or even just hanging out outside), you'll have total control over your environment. You'll be able to control the temperature and noise level (or lack thereof), so no matter what kind of weather hits or how many other people are around, there will always be a place where you feel safe and secure—your own cocoon in the great outdoors.