Use a MBBANK account to buy cryptocurrencies

Nhamxinhxinh

Nov 16, 2022
I use MBBANK account for all online money transfers. the transfer system is very fast and there are rarely errors. Interbank transfers through the NAPAS system are free of charge and usually receive funds immediately. I am very satisfied with the service of the bank. However, my country does not accept cryptocurrency transactions, so if I want to buy crypto, I will have to transact through an intermediary, that is, I will transfer VND money to someone who holds the currency I want to buy and they will transfer the coin to my e-wallet. This is sometimes risky, so I choose a reputable person to trade. I hope in the future cryptocurrencies will be accepted and can be transacted directly through a bank account.

greatshot

Nov 8, 2022
Yes, my friend, there is still a lot of delay in terms of the issue of cryptocurrencies, especially what is South America and the African continent, I hope this progresses and improves a lot over the years, that cryptos have a complete acceptance in the traditional market and are accepted in most of the markets

Anabe

Nov 18, 2022
There are several ways and places to invest in cryptocurrency. Our list considers crypto exchanges, platforms and online brokers that offer crypto, as well as cash and payment apps that let you buy and sell Bitcoin.