We build bots

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 18, 2022

We build bots​

we..jpeg

IntelAgent is a platform that enables you to have bots to automate your business processes and services. Software has been recognised by many companies and other industry giants for its innovative solutions.

IntelAgent is a bot builder that automates all customer service needs and processes. It works by providing the ability to create virtual agents that can take over your customer service in minutes. You can also build them to deal with any type of issue with a series of pre-built templates.

Jeremy

May 31, 2022
Good timing. This is the direction the world is taking. Especially with he the internet of things on the way. The idea of automating customer service processes is a great one. It can help businesses to save time and money, as well as improve the quality of their service. The fact that IntelAgent provides pre-built templates is also a big plus, as it makes it easy to get started with creating your own bots.

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
I think that IntelAgent is a really cool platform that is going to change the way businesses operate. In my opinion, I think it will be a game changer for customer service and sales because it will automate all customer service needs and processes.

I have been working in customer service for many years now and I have seen many companies struggle with the same issue: they do not have enough resources to handle their customers’ questions or concerns. This can lead to unhappy customers and poor customer satisfaction ratings, which can ultimately lead to losing business.