What are some things that should be included in my property's "wish list," or what should I keep in mind when building a new home?

Baldric

Sep 22, 2022
What are some things that should be included in my property's "wish list," or what should I keep in mind when building a new home?

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
1. A large, open space - This could be a backyard, a park nearby, or even an open field where you can let your dog run free.
2. Close proximity to nature - Whether it's a forest, a beach, or just some nice hiking trails, being close to nature is key for reducing stress and getting some peace and quiet.
3. A community center or pool - Being able to meet your neighbors and get some exercise without leaving home is definitely a plus.
4. Good public transport links - You don't want to be stuck at home all the time! A good public transport system will keep you connected to the rest of the city.

Sam007

Sep 14, 2022
Location, location, location! You can have all the amenities and luxuries in your new home that you want but if it's not located near the things you need (like the grocery store or work), then it won't matter.

So make sure that when you're looking for a place to build or buy a home, there are plenty of options for transportation close by—that way if you ever need to get somewhere fast, you can do so easily without having to drive too far out of your way.