My 2 cents:
1. Establish your investment goals and risk tolerance. This will help you determine the type of portfolio that is right for you.
2. Choose the right mix of assets for your portfolio. This will depend on your investment goals and risk tolerance.
3. Review your portfolio regularly and rebalance as needed to stay on track with your investment goals.
4. Make regular contributions to your portfolio so you can take advantage of dollar-cost averaging and captured market returns over time.
5. Stay informed about current events and trends in the markets so you can make informed decisions about your investments.