What do you hope to achieve in the next 5 years?

Kevin_mat

Sep 14, 2022
For me, in the next five years, I hope to have a successful career in content management. I want to be able to work on projects that are meaningful and challenging. I want to gain a lot of experience and learn from my mistakes while doing so. I believe that in order for me to accomplish these goals, I need to take on more responsibility at work and become more independent.

What do you hope to achieve in the next 5 years?

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022
My hope for the next five years is to have achieved a quiet sense of peace, both within myself and with the world around me.

I feel like I'm always chasing after something that's out of reach, but I'm not sure what it is. It's a constant feeling of dissatisfaction with where I am in my life and how things are going, even when they're going well.

I want to be able to feel contented with the world and my place in it—to be able to slow down, take a breath, and appreciate what's happening right now instead of constantly looking ahead or behind me.

I think that this will come from learning to be more grateful for what I already have, rather than focusing on what could have been or should have been.

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
I hope to achieve a lot in the next 5 years. I want to continue learning and growing as a person, and becoming more knowledgeable and experienced in my field. I also hope to continue to make a positive impact in the world, whether through my work or through my personal relationships. Lastly, I hope to be happy and fulfilled in all aspects of my life.