What is best api for stock market

Reda

May 30, 2022
Hi.

i m lookinf for Api for stock market to use in application programming interface that is used by my company to provide information about the stocks and mostly used by the traders and investors who want to get live updates about the stocks and for programing finance ? i m a PHP CODER FOR finance cms.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 18, 2022
5 APIs for stock market php python and java coding for stock market and crypto
  • Finnhub Stock API.
  • Morningstar stock API.
  • Xignite API.
  • Bloomberg API.
  • Google sheet finance.
I used
  • Finnhub Stock API.
and seem ok . Any better api for stock market ? please post here

Kevin_mat

Sep 14, 2022
There is no one-size-fits-all for this, as the best API for stock market data depends on your specific needs and preferences. However, some popular options include the Yahoo Finance API, the Google Finance API, and the Bloomberg Terminal API.

Reactions: Reda

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 18, 2022
CityFalcon that provides an API to its users. The API is designed for the stock market, and it provides data on the current price of a stock and other related information.

The CityFalcon API was created with the intention of providing a way for developers to have access to up-to-date stock market data news . and crypto as well.

i saw them with etoro work good .

- CityFalcon Market Data API: provides real-time and historical market data for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indices and commodities.

- CityFalcon Trading API: enables clients to trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indices and commodities through their own trading platform or by using one of the trading platforms that uses the CityFalcon Trading API.

- CityFalcon News Feeds API: provides access to news feeds from more than 100 sources in different languages.

Katarina

Sep 18, 2022
The most expensive and effective one is i think Bloomberg terminal so I'd say if you can afford it stupidily high price nothing beats it

Reactions: Reda