What is the most important metric(s) you use to make investment decisions?

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022
The most important metric I use to make investment decisions is whether or not the company I'm looking at has a product or service that people actually want.

That might sound obvious, but it's surprising how many startups fail because they just don't have a product that anyone wants. A lot of people think they can build an app or a website and just hope people will find it useful. But if you don't have a product that solves a real problem for your customers, then no one will use it, and no one will buy from you.

I think this is especially true in the tech world, where there are so many new companies launching every day—and so many products on offer that it can be hard to keep track of them all. If you're trying to sell something that no one needs or wants, then you need to find out why before investing any more money into making it happen.

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
There are a number of different metrics that can be important when making investment decisions, but ultimately it depends on the individual investor's goals and objectives. For some people, the most important metric might be the potential return on investment, while for others it could be minimizing risk. Some investors might even focus on more intangible criteria like a company's environmental record or its treatment of workers.

Ultimately, there is no single "right" answer when it comes to choosing investments, and what is most important will vary from person to person. However, if you are not sure where to start, looking at measures like ROI and risk tolerance can be a good place to start evaluating potential investment opportunities.