What is your best book about investment and trading in stock market and in cryptocurency?

Reda

May 30, 2022
The best : market wizards

I have few :

Trading in the zone

Mastering the market cyrcle.

The most important thing

Market wizards.

The hours between dogs and wolf.

What do you advise?

Cynthia49

Sep 22, 2022
I think the best book about investment and trading in stock market and in cryptocurency is Beginner's Guide To Trading Futures by Mark Stoeckle.

This book covers everything from how to get started trading futures to how to set up your account. It's written for beginners with a focus on those who are new to trading, but it does a great job of explaining complex topics without talking down to readers. The author also provides real-world examples throughout the book that show how concepts apply to actual situations.

The author also provides links where readers can find additional information if they need more help.

David Viera

Sep 22, 2022
My best book about investing and trading in the stock market is "How to Trade for a Living: The Stock Market Explained for the Rest of Us" by Michael W. Covel. This book is great because it provides clear, concise explanations of the stock market and how to invest in it. It also includes real-world examples that illustrate how to use those explanations. The author uses humor throughout the book, so it's fun to read!

As for cryptocurrency… I'm not sure if there are any books out there yet—but I can tell you that if you're looking to learn more about crypto, check out "The Crypto Intro" by Nathan Rose. That course will teach you everything from how cryptocurrencies work to how they're used in real life.

Baldric

Sep 22, 2022
The best : market wizards

I have few :

Trading in the zone

Mastering the market cyrcle.

The most important thing

Market wizards.

The hours between dogs and wolf.

What do you advise?
Good choice you got there. For me, i don't know if the best book is necessarily the one that will make you the most money.

For me, the best book about investment and trading in stock market and in cryptocurrency is Wealthfront's Modern Portfolio Theory: A Practitioner's Guide, by David L. Rudd. It gives a thorough overview of how to invest using modern portfolio theory, with a focus on how it applies to individual investors, who might not have access to all of the resources that large institutions have at their disposal.

It's not an easy read, but it does a great job of explaining why modern portfolio theory works, and why it's important for investors to understand its principles.

I also like The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing by Benjamin Graham because it focuses on long-term investing rather than short-term trading, which is what most people want when they start thinking "how do I make money off this stock market stuff?"