What was the biggest struggle you had as an entrepreneur?

Alex_BM

Sep 10, 2022
What was the biggest struggle you had as an entrepreneur? How did you overcome it?

Jeremy

May 31, 2022
The biggest struggle I've had as an entrepreneur came when I was a teenager. I had been working on a side project for years, and it was finally time to take the leap and make it into something real. The problem was: I didn't have any money, so I couldn't afford to get it off the ground.

I decided that instead of trying to find investors, I would start charging people for my service. At first, no one wanted to pay for what they considered "free" information—but eventually people saw the value in what I was offering them and started paying for it. The moral of this story is that if you're passionate about something and willing to put in the work, you'll find a way to make it happen.

Alex B.

Sep 18, 2022
Listening to people saying it's too risky, you need too much starting money. But once you phase the noise out and be mindful of good advice and open to criticism but not being disrespectful then you have a greater chance than most.

Cynthia49

Sep 22, 2022
The biggest struggle I had as an entrepreneur was when I got stuck in the middle of a project, and I was feeling overwhelmed.

I was working on a new product that would allow users to create their own custom-made paperclip, and I had already spent months developing the product. But now that the product was ready, I wasn't sure how to market it.

I needed something that would help me reach out to potential clients—something that would make people want to buy my product, but also something that wouldn't require me to spend all day trying to figure out what works best for marketing purposes.

That's when my friend suggested that we try an influencer campaign. He knew someone who ran a company called Influencer Marketing Agency (IMA), which offered services like these: they would find influencers with large followings on social media platforms like Instagram or Twitter, and then they'd connect them with companies looking for influencers like me who could help promote their products online by writing reviews or making videos about them.

David Viera

Sep 22, 2022
What was the biggest struggle you had as an entrepreneur? How did you overcome it?
For me, the biggest struggle I've had as an entrepreneur is learning how to communicate my vision to others. It's not that I'm not a good communicator—I just have a hard time putting my thoughts into words.

My biggest challenge has been finding the balance between being too vague and too specific. You don't want to be so vague that no one knows what you're talking about, but at the same time, if you get too specific, people will get bored or confused by all the details.

There are two ways I've found for dealing with this problem: first, try using analogies instead of straight explanations; second, try using metaphors instead of literal language. For example, instead of saying "We're going to market our product as an alternative to Facebook," say something more like "We're going to market our product as an alternative to Facebook because it's more focused on connecting people in face-to-face settings." That way people can focus on what you mean rather than getting hung up on whether or not they understand every word you say.

Baldric

Sep 22, 2022
The biggest struggle I had as an entrepreneur was to find the balance between being a leader and being a follower. As a leader, you have to be able to make decisions based on what's best for your company, even if those decisions go against what other people want.

That can be difficult when you have a team of people who are looking up to you—it can feel like they're judging your every decision, and that can be stressful. But it's important to remember that in order for your company to succeed, those people need to trust in your judgment. For me, the best way of achieving this is by listening carefully and asking questions instead of making assumptions.

I've found that when I ask questions like: "What do you think?" or "What would happen if we tried this?"—instead of saying something like: "You're supposed to do X," or "I want Y"—it makes it easier for my team members to understand why something needs to be done. This also helps them see how much thought has gone into their work so far, which makes them feel more invested in the outcome.