What was your first experience buying cryptocurrency?

Maryline54

Sep 10, 2022
I remember anxiously checking the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum every day, watching as they both steadily climbed in value. I was excited about the prospect of investing in cryptocurrency, but I was also terrified that I would lose all my money.

finally decided to buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum. I chose Coinbase because they were one of the most popular exchanges and they offered a user-friendly platform. I deposited some money into my account and then purchased Bitcoin and Ethereum.

It was a thrilling experience to watch my investment grow, and I'm excited to see where the cryptocurrency market goes in the future.

Felix Hans

Sep 14, 2022
My first experience buying cryptocurrency was probably in late 2017 when Bitcoin was hitting all-time highs. I believe I bought around $1,000 worth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. At the time, I figured that if these currencies were to take off, I'd want to be a part of it!

Since then, my portfolio has definitely taken a hit (like most people's). But I still believe in the underlying technology and am hopeful that we'll see some good growth in 2019. What do you think? Will cryptocurrencies make a comeback this year?

Jeremy

May 31, 2022
I remember buying my first cryptocurrency–a Bitcoin, actually–in late 2013. It was a nerve-wracking experience because the price was constantly fluxuating and there wasn't much information available about how to buy it.

I had to create an account on a website called Coinbase, which at the time was one of the only ways to buy Bitcoin. I then had to link my bank account and purchase some Bitcoin through it. Thankfully, the process has gotten a lot easier since then, but it's still important to be careful when buying any cryptocurrency. Make sure you do your research and only invest what you're willing to lose.